What’s the best way to compute and pay for your taxes? What do you think the new policy of the government will be when it comes to the amount of taxes employees and small businesses in particular, should be paying?
Talking more about taxes, for today’s show, Ken discusses the voluntary tax and sales tax. He takes a deep dive as to why the government should remove all payroll taxes and income taxes and replace them with the fair tax.
Ken Greene transitioned from being a Professional Engineer (P.E.) to the “Engineer of Finance.” His goal is to help people become financially independent and help them earn better yields with less risk by investing Off Wall Street.
- How to change people’s functions and jobs in a way that it’s more production for the society
- How the book about fair tax raised a lot of questions on his mind about taxes
- Who are the highest and the lowest income tax fillers
- What fair tax is and how it works
- How the fair tax impacts other expenses, especially insurance and nonprofits
Links and Resources from this Episode
- For resources and additional information of this episode go to http://engineeroffinance.com
- Connect with Ken Greene
- Office 775-624-8839
Book a meeting with Ken
If you liked what you’ve heard and would like a one-on-one meeting with the Engineer Of Finance click here
Review, Subscribe and Share
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Make sure you’re subscribed to the podcast so you get the latest episodes.