In this show, Ken talks about the importance of understanding the 5Ws to help you with future audits because it appears the IRS will be hiring a lot more employees to drastically increase audits next year. He does not think this is the right approach to increase tax revenues, but this appears to be our new reality at this time. On a fun note, Ken also discusses how the 5Ws can be very effective in using to identify and accomplishing your priorities and dreams.
Ken Greene transitioned from being a Professional Engineer (P.E.) to the “Engineer of Finance.” His goal is to help people become financially independent and help them earn better yields with less risk by investing Off Wall Street.
Links and Resources from this Episode
- For resources and additional information of this episode go to http://engineeroffinance.com
- Connect with Ken Greene
- Office 775-624-8839
Book a meeting with Ken
If you liked what you’ve heard and would like a one-on-one meeting with the Engineer Of Finance click here
- The new mayor of New York City: Looking forward to the changes for 2022. – 3:02
- The argument for strong, active management. – 4:12
- Getting the feeling of getting a lot lower number. – 5:29
- The concern is that taxes are increasing. – 7:13
- Will it have a big impact on corporations? – 9:03
- What do the 5Ws stand out for? – 11:10
- What can make the auto procedure a lot better? – 12:18
- The fun part of the 5Ws. – 14:12
- When do you want to accomplish that? Setting deadlines. – 16:25
- What do you want to accomplish in 2022? – 17:57
- Improving the show to make a big difference. – 20:49
Review, Subscribe and Share
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Make sure you’re subscribed to the podcast so you get the latest episodes.