Have you ever wondered about the formulas behind insurance and how they apply to you? Ken and Tammi talk about Actuarial Science and how insurance is engineered.
Ken Greene transitioned from being a Professional Engineer (P.E.) to the “Engineer of Finance.” His goal is to help people become financially independent and help them earn better yields with less risk by investing Off Wall Street.
Links and Resources from this Episode
- For resources and additional information of this episode go to http://engineeroffinance.com
- Connect with Ken Greene
- Understanding systems and goals – 3:20
- The power of Actuarial Science – 4:38
- Why an engineering mindset is about precision – 4:58
- Life Insurance and Actuarial Science – 7:51
- What does an insurance agent actually do? – 8:30
- The role of a Mutual Insurance Company – 10:05
- How taxes apply to the equation – 11:10
- What it means to be an insurance engineer – 13:00
- Ken talks about Financial Freedom – 15:40
- An example using Actuarial Science – 21:30
- Ken explains to us the importance of the Insurance Engineers – 25:45
- How this is completely different from Wall Street – 28:31
Review, Subscribe and Share
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Make sure you’re subscribed to the podcast so you get the latest episodes.