The power to tax is the power to destroy. Taxes are typically your largest opportunity cost. Taxes can destroy you. Income taxes, property taxes, payroll taxes, unemployment taxes, sales taxes, tariffs, licenses, fees and fines, speeding tickets, telecommunication taxes, carbon dioxide tax… What else? Oh. Prop 19 in California. Learn more about it in this episode!
Ken Greene transitioned from being a Professional Engineer (P.E.) to the “Engineer of Finance.” His goal is to help people become financially independent and help them earn better yields with less risk by investing Off Wall Street.
Links and Resources from this Episode
- For resources and additional information of this episode go to http://engineeroffinance.com
- Connect with Ken Greene
Book a meeting with Ken
- If you liked what you’ve heard and would like a one-on-one meeting with the Engineer of Finance click here
- Making educated decisions – 2:18
- The power to tax is the power to destroy – 5:18
- A professional engineer – 7:16
- Huge tax costs – 9:27
- Understanding about reducing taxes – 10:29
- Talking about property taxes – 12:45
- Focus on the major problem – 15:50
- The power to tax is the power to destroy – 16:57
Review, Subscribe and Share
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Make sure you’re subscribed to the podcast so you get the latest episodes.