The recent bank runs. How does fractional banking work? Is it really profitable until it all stops?
Links and Resources from this Episode
- For resources and additional information of this episode go to http://engineeroffinance.com
- Connect with Ken Greene
- Office 775-624-8839
Book a meeting with Ken
If you liked what you’ve heard and would like a one-on-one meeting with the Engineer Of Finance click here
- How do banks work?
- Ken’s thoughts on the fractional banking system
- Banks and credit unions lending out money at a higher interest rate
- How media often simplifies complicated financial concepts
- The government’s role in preventing a total economic collapse
- The dangerous practice of fractional banking and its potential to cause a house of cards effect
- Risks of a strong crash in the housing and stock markets
- The importance of liquidity and diversification for individuals
- Being prepared for potential economic downturns
- Investments in gold, silver, and cryptocurrencies as hedges against inflation and the risks and concerns associated with them
Review, Subscribe and Share
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Make sure you’re subscribed to the podcast so you get the latest episodes.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download