Have you ever wondered why banking is the most profitable industry in the world and how they make so much money? The way they stack up so much money is through the spread. In this episode you’ll hear Ken Greene and his episode co-host Tammi Brannan talk about the flow of money and how you can live off the spread like the big banks do.
Ken Greene transitioned from being a Professional Engineer (P.E.) to the “Engineer of Finance.” His goal is to help other people create a “Piggy Bank On Steroids,” and earn better yields with less risk by investing Off Wall Street.
Links and Resources from this Episode
- For resources and additional information of this episode go to http://engineeroffinance.com
- Connect with Ken Greene
- Examples of the spread in every community – 1:56
- What “the spread” means and how it creates wealth – 3:22
- The typical return banks are paying – 5:47
- Ken walking through a real life example of how the banks operate – 8:42
- Where most people learn about money – 10:52
- Why I’m not anti-bank – 14:23
- Learn to live off the spread like the banks do – 17:30
- Understanding the flow of money – 18:21
- Why it’s simple to apply the principles of the spread – 22:35
- It all begins with living within your means – 24:59
Review, Subscribe and Share
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Make sure you’re subscribed to the podcast so you get the latest episodes.