I don’t think the student loan debt forgiveness plan is a good idea. It’s another step in the wrong direction.
Ken Greene transitioned from being a Professional Engineer (P.E.) to the “Engineer of Finance.” His goal is to help people become financially independent and help them earn better yields with less risk by investing Off Wall Street.
Links and Resources from this Episode
- For resources and additional information of this episode go to http://engineeroffinance.com
- Connect with Ken Greene
- Office 775-624-8839
- Inconsistent Tax Treatment of Student Debt Forgiveness Creates Confusion
- 3 things you need to know about Biden’s student loan announcement
Book a meeting with Ken
If you liked what you’ve heard and would like a one-on-one meeting with the Engineer Of Finance click here
- What is the Inflation Reduction Act: Can it reduce inflation?
- Why Ken prefers the External Revenue to the Internal Revenue Service
- How student loans can be a great investment
- What the highs and lows of student loans are
- What is the right way to resolve issues with inflation, money, and taxes?
Review, Subscribe and Share
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Make sure you’re subscribed to the podcast so you get the latest episodes.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download