Ken discusses with Connor Boyack about his books and how they teach kids about economic and civic truths. Connor Boyack is the founder and president of Libertas Institute, a free-market think tank in Utah.
Named one of Utah’s most politically influential people by The Salt Lake Tribune, Connor’s leadership has led to dozens of legislative victories spanning a wide range of areas such as privacy, government transparency, property rights, drug policy, education, personal freedom, and more.
A public speaker and author of 25 books, Connor is best known for The Tuttle Twins books, a children’s series introducing young readers to economic, political, and civic principles.
Connor lives near Salt Lake City, Utah, with his wife and two homeschooled children.
Ken Greene transitioned from being a Professional Engineer (P.E.) to the “Engineer of Finance.” His goal is to help people become financially independent and help them earn better yields with less risk by investing Off Wall Street.
Links and Resources from this Episode
- For resources and additional information of this episode go to http://engineeroffinance.com
- Connect with Ken Greene
Book a meeting with Ken
- If you liked what you’ve heard and would like a one-on-one meeting with the Engineer Of Finance click here
- The popularity of these books – 3:03
- Using fun stories and beautiful illustrations – 3:21
- “My kids know more than some adults” – 5:55
- Understanding core ideas and principles – 6:32
- Do not hurt other people – 7:15
- What Tuttle Twins tries to do with their storytelling – 7:53
- Something that parents should consider – 9:15
- How important is money flow – 10:27
- A book about the Federal Reserve – 13:24
- Understanding the Federal Reserve better – 16:22
- The importance of being educated – 20:47
- Kids understanding complex ideas – 23:07
- We have to educate people – 25:16
- Parents are realizing two things – 25:53
- Develop critical thinking – 26:50
- An article attacking children’s books – 29:46
- A flag of freedom and traditional values – 32:09
- Not working at the Federal level – 34:57
- It is all about conversation – 36:01
- Seeing the results from families reading these books – 37:57
Review, Subscribe and Share
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Make sure you’re subscribed to the podcast so you get the latest episodes.
- Subscribe with Apple Podcasts
- Follow on Spotify
- Subscribe with Stitcher
- Subscribe with RSS
Podcast: Play in new window | Download