Ken Greene talks about how to calculate rates from one city to another. This can be a good tool to figure out if more people are leaving a state and how this will make a potential impact on real estate prices.
Ken Greene transitioned from being a Professional Engineer (P.E.) to the “Engineer of Finance.” His goal is to help people become financially independent and help them earn better yields with less risk by investing Off Wall Street.
Links and Resources from this Episode
- For resources and additional information of this episode go to http://engineeroffinance.com
- Connect with Ken Greene
Book a meeting with Ken
- If you liked what you’ve heard and would like a one-on-one meeting with the Engineer Of Finance click here
- A new movement – 1:46
- Covid-19 is devastating many states – 3:00
- Income taxes are a huge opportunity cost – 5:05
- California and taxes – 10:00
- Providing value for clients – 11:15
- Be part of The Greene Machine Investor Club – 12:40
Review, Subscribe and Share
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Make sure you’re subscribed to the podcast so you get the latest episodes.