The solutions can be greater than the original problem. It can also be more damaging.
Ken talks about an unusual topic that is not often discussed in his show: the government. He believes that in order for a country to be strong, the government should be strong, efficient, and idea/solution-driven. Ken also shares his son’s favorite book, There Was an Old Lady Who Swallowed a Fly, a perfect example of how leaders should be providing resolution to today’s biggest problems.
Ken Greene transitioned from being a Professional Engineer (P.E.) to the “Engineer of Finance.” His goal is to help people become financially independent and help them earn better yields with less risk by investing Off Wall Street.
Links and Resources from this Episode
- For resources and additional information of this episode go to http://engineeroffinance.com
- Connect with Ken Greene
- Office 775-624-8839
- There Was an Old Lady Who Swallowed a Fly
Book a meeting with Ken
If you liked what you’ve heard and would like a one-on-one meeting with the Engineer Of Finance click here
- The book Ken’s son loves to read inspired today’s episode. – 1:53
- Reading the book “There Was an Old Lady Who Swallowed a Fly” – 3:23
- The solutions can be far greater than the original problem. It can be far more damaging. – 5:33
- We shouldn’t try and shut people out. – 8:38
- The majority of people in the nation crave good leadership. We crave more freedom to do what we want to do. – 9:32
- What are the possible solutions? – 10:10
- We need more people stepping up and replacing the politicians. We need people of integrity, not liars. – 12:20
- What to look forward to for the next episode. – 13:47
Review, Subscribe and Share
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Make sure you’re subscribed to the podcast so you get the latest episodes.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download