When is the best time to buy and sell your investments? This is one of the most common questions a lot of people are asking, especially those who don’t have that much experience in investing: Whether it’s in the stock market or real estate.
For today’s episode, Ken covers different points to dig deeper into the underlying question of when to buy and sell investments. He talks about the best way when going into the savings and investments strategies as well as the strategies you should keep your hands on when the interest rates go up and down. Ken also shares his insights on educated gambling and when is the worst time to get out of the market. According to him, the stock market going down is healthy and an opportunity.
Ken Greene transitioned from being a Professional Engineer (P.E.) to the “Engineer of Finance.” His goal is to help people become financially independent and help them earn better yields with less risk by investing Off Wall Street.
Links and Resources from this Episode
- For resources and additional information of this episode go to http://engineeroffinance.com
- Connect with Ken Greene
- Office 775-624-8839
Book a meeting with Ken
If you liked what you’ve heard and would like a one-on-one meeting with the Engineer Of Finance click here
- What Ken’s thoughts about using time machines are: Are they worth investing in?
- When should you buy and when should you sell your investments
- What the best way is when going into the savings and investments strategies
- How interest rates can do well with interest rates going up
- What educated gambling is
- When is the worst time to get out of the market
Review, Subscribe and Share
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Make sure you’re subscribed to the podcast so you get the latest episodes.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download