Top – Down Design/Approach is essential to creating financial strategies and designs to get closer and closer to accomplishing your financial priorities and dreams. It’s all about the details; however, details will get in your way if you don’t establish what and why you want it — first.
Ken Greene transitioned from being a Professional Engineer (P.E.) to the “Engineer of Finance.” His goal is to help people become financially independent and help them earn better yields with less risk by investing Off Wall Street.
Links and Resources from this Episode
- For resources and additional information of this episode go to http://engineeroffinance.com
- Connect with Ken Greene
- Office 775-624-8839
Book a meeting with Ken
If you liked what you’ve heard and would like a one-on-one meeting with the Engineer Of Finance click here
- Details are super important – 2:42
- What are your priorities and dreams – 4:14
- What do you want to accomplish – 8:28
- It’s all about the details – 10:49
- Putting things in place and creating a strategy – 11:24
Review, Subscribe and Share
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
- Make sure you’re subscribed to the podcast so you get the latest episodes.
- Subscribe with Apple Podcasts
- Follow on Spotify
- Subscribe with Stitcher
- Subscribe with RSS