It seems now more than ever, it is paramount to seek out truth and knowledge. Ken Greene and his co-host, Tammi Brannan, talk about truth, education, and applied knowledge and how asking better questions can lead you to better answers.
Ken Greene transitioned from being a Professional Engineer (P.E.) to the “Engineer of Finance.” His goal is to help people become financially independent and help them earn better yields with less risk by investing Off Wall Street.
Links and Resources from this Episode
- For resources and additional information of this episode go to http://engineeroffinance.com
- Connect with Ken Greene
Book a meeting with Ken
- If you liked what you’ve heard and would like a one-on-one meeting with the Engineer of Finance click here
- Truth and education – 1:10
- Educating people about financial tools – 4:04
- Knowing more about the flu and COVID_19 – 5:40
- Proving a point – 8:38
- Why education is important – 9:25
- Do not limit education – 13:30
- What is the truth? – 14:15
- Ken’s goal for every client – 16:01
- The basis of making money – 17:17
- Questions that give you the right answers – 19:28
- The stock market and unemployment – 28:15
- Truth and knowledge no matter what – 28:38
- The more you know, the better you can make the right decisions – 32:15
Review, Subscribe and Share
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Make sure you’re subscribed to the podcast so you get the latest episodes.