How would you like to have an executive bonus plan that isn’t tied to Wall Street and doesn’t make you wait until your almost 60 to access without penalties? In this episode Ken and Tammi talk about the executive bonus plan that is the best savings plan around.
Ken Greene transitioned from being a Professional Engineer (P.E.) to the “Engineer of Finance.” His goal is to help other people create a “Piggy Bank On Steroids,” and earn better yields with less risk by investing Off Wall Street.
Links and Resources from this Episode
- For resources and additional information of this episode go to http://engineeroffinance.com
- Connect with Ken Greene
- Today’s topic is bonus plans – 3:08
- Listener question about Ken’s co-host Tammi – 5:02
- Why you have more freedom with Ken’s style of a bonus plan – 9:18
- Employees won’t be worried about Wall Street with this style of plan – 17:24
- Why this is a tax free growth plan – 18:04
- You don’t have to wait until your almost 60 to get access to money – 22:48
- Why the bonus plan is the best savings plan – 25:33
Review, Subscribe and Share
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Make sure you’re subscribed to the podcast so you get the latest episodes.