Understanding and changing how money moves, seeking your ideal client, and finding a mentor, are just a few keys for success that Ken discusses on this episode. So stay tuned and learn from his intellectual wisdom!
Ken Greene transitioned from being a Professional Engineer (P.E.) to the “Engineer of Finance.” His goal is to help others become financially independent and earn better yields with less risk by investing Off Wall Street.
Links and Resources from this Episode
- For resources and additional information on this episode go to http://engineeroffinance.com
- Connect with Ken Greene
- His previous podcast with Bobby – 2:54
- Rules and Law – 4:17
- Talking about the ideal client – 5:11
- Changing how money moves – 7:14
- What is the Bankosaurus®? – 7:43
- Explaining weaknesses and strengths using the tennis analogy – 8:17
- Nelson Nash’s Book: Becoming Your Own Banker – 10:30
- The Parkinson Syndrome – 11:52
- The importance of identifying how we think – 12:55
- It is amazing how our brains operate – 14:17
- Create a system to always save first – 15:30
- As humans, we tend to take resistance to certain things – 17:49
- Why something is hard if it’s good for you? – 18:46
- The importance of changing how money is moving – 20:42
- The test is easy when you know the answers – 25:00
- The next podcast will be about Trust – 30:49
Review, Subscribe and Share
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Make sure you’re subscribed to the podcast so you get the latest episodes.