For today’s episode, I discuss the fears and differences between a loss in the stock market on paper (unrealized loss) versus selling a portfolio and realizing those losses and giving a comparison of the stock market to real estate.
Ken Greene transitioned from being a Professional Engineer (P.E.) to the “Engineer of Finance.” His goal is to help people become financially independent and help them earn better yields with less risk by investing Off Wall Street.
Links and Resources from this Episode
- For resources and additional information of this episode go to http://engineeroffinance.com
- Connect with Ken Greene
- Office 775-624-8839
Book a meeting with Ken
If you liked what you’ve heard and would like a one-on-one meeting with the Engineer Of Finance click here
- What’s happening to the stock market now?
- How are corporations staying successful?
- The reasons people are experiencing drawdowns
- The differences between unrealized losses and realized losses
Review, Subscribe and Share
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Make sure you’re subscribed to the podcast so you get the latest episodes.