Buckets for different financial purposes can create clarity and improve your financial strategies. Ken Greene, discusses the concept of ‘buckets’. He refers to these buckets as categorized allocations of personal finance, likening it to how you might fill several different physical buckets with water.
Links and Resources from this Episode
- For resources and additional information of this episode go to http://engineeroffinance.com
- Connect with Ken Greene
- Office 775-624-8839
Book a meeting with Ken
If you liked what you’ve heard and would like a one-on-one meeting with the Engineer Of Finance click here
- How ‘buckets’ help in retirement planning, definition of financial independence and freedom
- Concept of every dollar having a purpose and using different categories to allocate funds
- Using ‘buckets’ for specific purposes such as mortgage and expenses related to house, auto loans and their maintenance
- Having a bucket specifically designed for acquiring real estate, impact of current mortgage rates
- Diversifying income streams for retirement including rental income, pensions, and annuities
- Using the stock market as a ‘play check money’ during good years, spending it on vacations or fun toys
Review, Subscribe and Share
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Make sure you’re subscribed to the podcast so you get the latest episodes.