Ken and Tammi discuss the importance of having a financial mentor, dive into some financial strategies, whole life insurance, term insurance, and Ken’s focus strategy: The Bankosaurus®. Stay tuned and learn more about finances!
Ken Greene transitioned from being a Professional Engineer (P.E.) to the “Engineer of Finance.” His goal is to help others become financially independent and earn better yields with less risk by investing Off Wall Street.
Links and Resources from this Episode
- For resources and additional information of this episode go to http://engineeroffinance.com
- Connect with Ken Greene
Book a meeting with Ken
- If you liked what you’ve heard and would like a one-on-one meeting with the Engineer Of Finance click here
- Ken shares a client’s story – 2:31
- His goal: educate with different ideas and concepts – 3:01
- Life insurance products – 4:15
- Credit protection mechanisms – 4:50
- Term life insurance as a very powerful product – 6:03
- Credit cards: a bad product? – 6:14
- Ask your financial advisor first – 8:42
- Understanding the financial strategies that the advisor gives – 10:47
- Credit cards and whole life insurance – 11:44
- Do you have enough money for retirement? – 14:55
- Powerful strategies: Term Insurance and Bankosaurus® – 15:22
- A financial entertainer – 15:40
- Sit and listen to people – 17:30
Review, Subscribe and Share
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Make sure you’re subscribed to the podcast so you get the latest episodes.