Midterm elections are coming. My vote is for the E.R.S. and the leaders that will help our economy and eliminate hyperinflation by forcing our governments to live within their means.
Ken Greene transitioned from being a Professional Engineer (P.E.) to the “Engineer of Finance.” His goal is to help people become financially independent and help them earn better yields with less risk by investing Off Wall Street.
Links and Resources from this Episode
- For resources and additional information of this episode go to http://engineeroffinance.com
- Connect with Ken Greene
- Office 775-624-8839
- Statista – The Statistics Portal
- IRS and Allies Downplay 87,000-Person Hiring Binge | The Heritage Foundation
- IRS Budget and Workforce | Internal Revenue Service.
Book a meeting with Ken
If you liked what you’ve heard and would like a one-on-one meeting with the Engineer Of Finance click here
- What the ERS or the External Revenue Service is
- What the leaders and the government should focus on
- How the Inflation Reduction Act Works
- What happens to the real estate market if the interest increases
- How the top companies in the world work and how many employees they have
Review, Subscribe and Share
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Make sure you’re subscribed to the podcast so you get the latest episodes.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download