Ken and Tammi talk about Wall Street and the qualified plans. Ken shares with us his fascination with the Wall Street side, for him, Wall Street is his bright and shiny object.
Ken Greene transitioned from being a Professional Engineer (P.E.) to the “Engineer of Finance.” His goal is to help people become financially independent and help them earn better yields with less risk by investing Off Wall Street.
Links and Resources from this Episode
- For resources and additional information of this episode go to http://engineeroffinance.com
- Connect with Ken Greene
- Ken shares part of his background – 4:50
- Types of engineers – 5:32
- Ken always wanted to understand how the market works – 6:55
- He talks about GE, Tesla, and GM – 7:49
- Wall Street can be very powerful for people that are investing – 9:44
- What is an Angel Investor – 11:03
- Ken tells us that he loves Wall Street but in a different way – 13:50
- Investments outside Wall Street – 15:38
- Get in touch with Ken – 18:34
Review, Subscribe and Share
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Make sure you’re subscribed to the podcast so you get the latest episodes.
- Subscribe with Apple Podcasts
- Follow on Spotify
- Subscribe with
- StitcherSubscribe with RSS