A mentor is someone who has done it! Look at what you would like to accomplish within the next three years. What are your priorities and dreams? To drastically increase your potential in achieving those goals, surround yourself with mentors.
Ken Greene transitioned from being a Professional Engineer (P.E.) to the “Engineer of Finance.” His goal is to help people become financially independent and help them earn better yields with less risk by investing Off Wall Street.
Links and Resources from this Episode
- For resources and additional information of this episode go to http://engineeroffinance.com
- Connect with Ken Greene
- Office 775-624-8839
Book a meeting with Ken
If you liked what you’ve heard and would like a one-on-one meeting with the Engineer Of Finance click here
- Working while also doing the show – 3:44
- Love to organize – 7:02
- Money has to flow, always – 8:00
- Going back in time – 11:18
- The importance of having mentors – 12:23
- Accelerating the learning curve – 13:24
- Find out what’s real and what is not – 14:51
- Happy to help – 17:33
- A natural seeker – 20:26
- Getting better and better – 22:32
- Taking the knowledge and applying it – 27:11
Review, Subscribe and Share
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Make sure you’re subscribed to the podcast so you get the latest episodes.