Sometimes (maybe most times) for me to move forward on a project, I have to identify what I don’t want — before I can identify what I do want.
Ken Greene transitioned from being a Professional Engineer (P.E.) to the “Engineer of Finance.” His goal is to help people become financially independent and help them earn better yields with less risk by investing Off Wall Street.
Links and Resources from this Episode
- For resources and additional information of this episode go to http://engineeroffinance.com
- Connect with Ken Greene
- Office 775-624-8839
Book a meeting with Ken
If you liked what you’ve heard and would like a one-on-one meeting with the Engineer Of Finance click here
- Identifying what you don’t want – 2:03
- What don’t we want? – 8:32
- Opportunity cost when it comes to money – 10:40
- Being very strategic – 11:40
- Modifying your financial strategies – 13:58
- By identifying what you don’t want, you can know what you do want – 14:21
- It will help you know what you want – 19:44
Review, Subscribe and Share
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
- Make sure you’re subscribed to the podcast so you get the latest episodes.
- Subscribe with Apple Podcasts
- Follow on Spotify
- Subscribe with Stitcher
- Subscribe with RSS