The stock market is where investors connect to buy and sell investments. Ken Greene will dive into the stock market, how the coronavirus is affecting it, and what can we expect for the next days… Stay tuned, and enjoy learning more about the stock market with The Engineer of Finance.
Ken Greene transitioned from being a Professional Engineer (P.E.) to the “Engineer of Finance.” His goal is to help people become financially independent and help them earn better yields with less risk by investing Off Wall Street.
Links and Resources from this Episode
- For resources and additional information of this episode go to http://engineeroffinance.com
- Connect with Ken Greene
Book a meeting with Ken
- If you liked what you’ve heard and would like a one-on-one meeting with the Engineer Of Finance click here
- Last episode’s topic – 3:50
- Compounding and accumulating – 5:38
- The power of compound interest – 6:42
- Talking about what’s going on in the stock market – 8:08
- Explaining the coronavirus – 9:36
- The importance of cash flow – 11:22
- Refinance properties – 13:02
- How the coronavirus could affect the movement of money throughout the world – 13:43
- Money has to flow – 14:05
- What makes the financial industry so powerful – 15:27
- Creating more money for you and your family – 16:55
- Learn how to save a percentage of your income – 19:12
- What can you do to reduce taxation – 21:33
- Finding the right mentors for your business – 24:41
Review, Subscribe and Share
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Make sure you’re subscribed to the podcast so you get the latest episodes.