One of the main reasons why Bitcoin is a better inflation hedge compared to other cryptocurrencies is due to its fixed supply of 21 million coins. However, with the economic contraction and government stimulus increasing the global money supply, can bitcoin still position itself as an inflation hedge in the near future?
For today’s episode, Ken shares what’s on his mind: The consistent questions that he has been asked this year. He talks about why he’s not a fan of socialism as well as George Orwell’s powerful message that he shares through his books. Ken also argued about the ripple effect of inflation and how it’s regarded as the largest form of taxation.
Ken also breaks into the important topic of today’s world: Cryptocurrency and why a lot of people, even the government, take interest in it.
Ken Greene transitioned from being a Professional Engineer (P.E.) to the “Engineer of Finance.” His goal is to help people become financially independent and help them earn better yields with less risk by investing Off Wall Street.
Links and Resources from this Episode
- For resources and additional information of this episode go to http://engineeroffinance.com
- Connect with Ken Greene
- Office 775-624-8839
- Episode 113
Book a meeting with Ken
If you liked what you’ve heard and would like a one-on-one meeting with the Engineer Of Finance click here
- Why Ken is not a fan of socialism
- George Orwell’s powerful message to share through his books
- His practice of using Audible and hard books when traveling
- The ripple effect of inflation
- Inflation as the largest form of taxation
- Why we need to live within our means as a country
- What should we do with cryptocurrency
- When are the best and worst times to get into stock market
- Bitcoin and cryptocurrency as a public ledger
- What can make the country as a beacon again
Review, Subscribe and Share
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Make sure you’re subscribed to the podcast so you get the latest episodes.