The Engineer of Finance talks about the importance of having a team and delegating. You cannot be a successful entrepreneur by doing it on your own. You must surround yourself with people who excel in areas that are not your specialty.
Ken Greene transitioned from being a Professional Engineer (P.E.) to the “Engineer of Finance.” His goal is to help people become financially independent and help them earn better yields with less risk by investing Off Wall Street.
Links and Resources from this Episode
- For resources and additional information of this episode go to http://engineeroffinance.com
- Connect with Ken Greene
- Office 775-624-8839
Book a meeting with Ken
If you liked what you’ve heard and would like a one-on-one meeting with the Engineer Of Finance click here
- Being thankful for the team that surrounds you – 3:05
- Seeing teams from a different angle – 3:34
- Working with intelligent people – 4:30
- Learning from excellent mentors – 5:12
- The Engineer of Finance loves working with his clients – 7:33
- Explaining the term: “who not how” – 8:58
- Details are important – 10:13
- A big difference between stupidity and ignorance – 15:36
- You cannot do everything by yourself – 17:13
- The importance of finding your team – 19:58
Review, Subscribe and Share
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Make sure you’re subscribed to the podcast so you get the latest episodes.