Fundamentals. Foundations. Savings. Delayed gratification. You need to start slow to create wealth. Once the foundation is in place, then you can start going faster and faster with investments.
Ken Greene transitioned from being a Professional Engineer (P.E.) to the “Engineer of Finance.” His goal is to help people become financially independent and help them earn better yields with less risk by investing Off Wall Street.
Links and Resources from this Episode
- For resources and additional information of this episode go to http://engineeroffinance.com
- Connect with Ken Greene
- Office 775-624-8839
Book a meeting with Ken
If you liked what you’ve heard and would like a one-on-one meeting with the Engineer Of Finance click here
- How starting slow can teach you how to become fast.
- The basics you should start with to start becoming slow.
- The advantages of having a mentor and why you should have one.
- Now that you started slow, what’s next?
Review, Subscribe and Share
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Make sure you’re subscribed to the podcast so you get the latest episodes.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download