You’re going to be shocked when you hear why most financial advisors only give clients typical Wall Street options for their investments. You’ll also learn how to create your own custom plan which is much better than relying on Wall Street.
Ken Greene transitioned from being a Professional Engineer (P.E.) to the “Engineer of Finance.” His goal is to help people become financially independent and help them earn better yields with less risk by investing Off Wall Street.
- What most advisors don’t understand about insurance engineering – 4:50
- Ken tells us that he wanted to be the advisor he needed when he was 22 years old – 6:00
- Why most advisors tell people to only use Wall Street, especially when they are so close to retirement – 6:43
- How mutual whole-life insurance is a Bankosaurus – 9:30
- Ken talks about the “Rule 144” – 12:46
- The power of combining investments, savings, actuarial science, and Wall Street – 19:09
Links and Resources from this Episode
- For resources and additional information of this episode go to http://engineeroffinance.com
- Connect with Ken Greene
Review, Subscribe and Share
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Make sure you’re subscribed to the podcast so you get the latest episodes.
Subscribe with RSS