Ken Greene shared a short reflection on the importance of understanding our purpose and goals in life. He discusses how having a clear purpose can make work more meaningful and help avoid the temptation to quit. Ken shares his own experiences, highlighting the importance of understanding what our goals are all about in order to make the grind more manageable.
Links and Resources from this Episode
- For resources and additional information of this episode go to http://engineeroffinance.com
- Who Not How: https://www.amazon.com/s?k=who+not+how+book&hvadid=477521039881&hvdev=c&hvlocphy=9030895&hvnetw=g&hvqmt=e&hvrand=5482886718909613447&hvtargid=kwd-1032038115349&hydadcr=22535_9636730&tag=googhydr-20&ref=pd_sl_7e0kxk1hqd_e
- Connect with Ken Greene
- Office 775-624-8839
Book a meeting with Ken
If you liked what you’ve heard and would like a one-on-one meeting with the Engineer Of Finance click here
- Understanding the importance of managing money and cash flow better through finding purpose
- Ken Greene’s “why”: Elevating others and making a difference for his family and clients
- Impact of goals and purpose on warrior strength and resilience
- Inspiration from a seven-year-old about being more present and the importance of careful spending
- Reflecting on goals and reasons for working hard to make the grind feel more meaningful
Review, Subscribe and Share
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Make sure you’re subscribed to the podcast so you get the latest episodes.