Investing is my bright & shiny object. Today, I talked about why we should invest. Investments create passive income. Passive income allows you to buy time and create more experiences.
Ken Greene transitioned from being a Professional Engineer (P.E.) to the “Engineer of Finance.” His goal is to help people become financially independent and help them earn better yields with less risk by investing Off Wall Street.
Links and Resources from this Episode
- For resources and additional information of this episode go to http://engineeroffinance.com
- Connect with Ken Greene
- Office 775-624-8839
Book a meeting with Ken
If you liked what you’ve heard and would like a one-on-one meeting with the Engineer Of Finance click here
- Why Ken loves investment opportunities
- What the four ways of making money are
- What the differences between savings and investments are
- What the two types of investment risks are
- The big barriers to investing
- What the best way is to create a diversion in your investment
- Why real estate is very attractive
Review, Subscribe and Share
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Make sure you’re subscribed to the podcast so you get the latest episodes.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download