Why do we have to wait for things to be so painful before we make a decision? In this episode Ken and Tammi talk about how there are two types of people when it comes to responding to money and decisions.
Ken Greene transitioned from being a Professional Engineer (P.E.) to the “Engineer of Finance.” His goal is to help other people create a “Piggy Bank On Steroids,” and earn better yields with less risk by investing Off Wall Street.
Links and Resources from this Episode
- For resources and additional information of this episode go to http://engineeroffinance.com
- Connect with Ken Greene
- Why people don’t move on things – 2:42
- Nobody loves paying their insurance bills – 5:26
- There are two types of people when it comes to responding to money – 7:40
- Why do we have to wait for things to be so painful? – 10:39
- The question to ask to create more wealth – 16:52
Review, Subscribe and Share
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Make sure you’re subscribed to the podcast so you get the latest episodes.
- Subscribe with Apple Podcasts
- Follow on Spotify
- Subscribe with Stitcher
- Subscribe with RSS
Podcast: Play in new window | Download