Ken Greene talks to Court Pitcher, co-owner of Wealth Innovation Group. Today, they discuss will & trust packages and services that his company offers. They explain that if you do not have a trust then the state gets involved and it can become very difficult for the children and other family members to deal with that situation. Wealth Innovation Group is educating others about trusts and how important it is to have a trust, to better protect the ones you love. Stay tuned and enjoy this podcast!
Ken Greene transitioned from being a Professional Engineer (P.E.) to the “Engineer of Finance.” His goal is to help others become financially independent and earn better yields with less risk by investing Off Wall Street.
Links and Resources from this Episode
- For resources and additional information of this episode go to http://engineeroffinance.com
- Connect with Ken Greene
- Connect with Court Pitcher
- Always wanting to learn more to educate clients – 3:57
- How Ken met Court Pitcher – 5:02
- Know about protection to help financial advisors – 6:06
- The protection focus includes Trust – 6:40
- Court’s background – 8:15
- Starting to build his own practice – 9:18
- Court explains how he started doing estate planning – 10:13
- Getting a Will & Trust Package – 11:40
- Attorneys can be very expensive – 13:32
- Many people do not realize that they need a Trust – 17:52
- Consider getting a Trust – 18:22
- The importance of having a trust – 19:23
- Bringing peace to a family – 21:30
- Helping with estate planning – 23:50
- Court explains the important services that his company offers- 28:00
- Learning more about taxes and tax planning – 29:47
Review, Subscribe and Share
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here.
Make sure you’re subscribed to the podcast so you get the latest episodes.
- Subscribe with Apple Podcasts
- Follow on Spotify
- Subscribe with Stitcher
- Subscribe with RSS
Podcast: Play in new window | Download