Discipline is an essential element to obtain freedom. On this new podcast, Ken Greene explains how discipline brings you more freedom in all aspects of life. Ken and Tammi revisit personal experiences where this concept was put to the test, so stay tuned to learn more about this topic!
Ken Greene transitioned from being a Professional Engineer (P.E.) to the “Engineer of Finance.” His goal is to help people become financially independent and help them earn better yields with less risk by investing Off Wall Street.
Links and Resources from this Episode
- For resources and additional information of this episode go to http://engineeroffinance.com
- Connect with Ken Greene
- Talking about the financial symposium: Summit for advisors – 2:04
- Struggling with the creation of a savings strategy – 2:36
- With discipline comes the word “freedom” – 6:08
- Talking about discipline at home – 6:50
- Talking about the book: Never Split The Difference – 14:38
- The independence and freedom of an individual – 16:06
- You don’t know your parents’ love until you have a child – 17:00
- With a little bit of discipline, you’ll have freedom – 19:00
- A technique to help people create discipline – 20:24
- Pay yourself first! – 22:08
- Ken tells us the next podcast topics – 28:13
Review, Subscribe and Share
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Make sure you are subscribed to the podcast so you get the latest episodes.