Ken and Tammi discuss the philosophy of understanding who is your ideal client, procuring its safekeeping and how it becomes second nature, one of the many perks of finding your true calling.
Ken Greene transitioned from being a Professional Engineer (P.E.) to the “Engineer of Finance.” His goal is to help people become financially independent and help them earn better yields with less risk by investing Off Wall Street.
Links and Resources from this Episode
- For resources and additional information of this episode go to http://engineeroffinance.com
- Connect with Ken Greene
- Full-time engineer- 5:16
- Secrets of the insurance industry – 5:49
- Educating people – 6:46
- A book to get clients – 7:14
- What we do for clients – 8:06
- An ideal client – 8:24
- Helping your client – 8:57
- Four tips to get an ideal client – 9:49
- People with integrity – 11:10
- Mentor, coach, and financial advisor – 12:06
- Loving what you do – 19:50
- Your number one investment – 20:48
- Getting the client to work with you – 22:40
- Figuring out who is your ideal client – 26:22
- Get in touch with Ken Greene – 28:49
Review, Subscribe and Share
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Make sure you’re subscribed to the podcast so you get the latest episodes.