Why do you need asset insurance for retirement? Listen to this episode as Ken dives into the why and what we need to do when it comes to retirement! Enjoy this episode!
Ken Greene transitioned from being a Professional Engineer (P.E.) to the “Engineer of Finance.” His goal is to help people become financially independent and help them earn better yields with less risk by investing Off Wall Street.
Links and Resources from this Episode
- For resources and additional information on this episode go to http://engineeroffinance.com
- Connect with Ken Greene
Book a meeting with Ken
- If you liked what you’ve heard and would like a one-on-one meeting with the Engineer Of Finance click here
- Why it’s important to talk about retirement – 1:33
- Struggling with the word “retirement” – 2:14
- Helping clients to create perfect systems – 3:55
- Ken’s thoughts when it comes to retirement and sequence returns – 5:35
- The importance of diversification – 6:03
- Misconceptions about reverse mortgages – 7:28
- Why you can use reverse mortgages or the Bankosaurus® as strategies – 10:14
- Understanding the idea of asset insurance for retirement – 10:59
- Finding a better savings strategy – 12:59
- Human economic life value – 17:37
- The importance of having a strategy for future earnings – 19:39
- Ask Ken if you have questions – 24:06
Review, Subscribe and Share
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Make sure you’re subscribed to the podcast so you get the latest episodes.