Leverage is powerful. Knowing how to use leverage in a company or business can multiply your gains and minimize your losses. Ken explains how to use leverage in your finances, business, and life. Stay tuned and learn from the Engineer of Finance!
Ken Greene transitioned from being a Professional Engineer (P.E.) to the “Engineer of Finance.” His goal is to help people become financially independent and help them earn better yields with less risk by investing Off Wall Street.
Links and Resources from this Episode
- For resources and additional information of this episode go to http://engineeroffinance.com
- Connect with Ken Greene
Book a meeting with Ken
- If you liked what you’ve heard and would like a one-on-one meeting with the Engineer Of Finance click here
- What’s leverage? – 2:05
- The multiplier effect of leverage – 2:54
- An example to understand leverage – 4:50
- Explaining the return on investment – 6:23
- Two examples of leverage – 7:00
- The power of leverage – 8:34
- How can you leverage something? – 12:16
- The use of leverage in a company or business – 12:34
- What can you leverage? – 15:30
- Always multiply money – 21:40
Review, Subscribe and Share
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Make sure you’re subscribed to the podcast so you get the latest episodes.